My Blog List

Friday 7 September 2012

My New Cross Stitch Project

September 2012: this project is from cross stitcher issue 257  I am doing for my Mums 70th birthday in December. When I saw the design of the squirrel tea cosy ( see picture below)






I knew it was right for my Mum as she has squirrel visiting her every day for his/her nuts and sometimes he/she comes in the conservatory and helps himself. i am doing the project to either frame in mount picture frame or on canvas to hang up on the wall in the conservatory . i am changing a few aspects of the design different colour fabric and maybe add some back-stitch detail to squirrels might add a bit of sparkle too. i am hopping to start it tomorrow and it has nice blocks of colour so that's lovely and easy for me i hate confetti stitches in designs

No comments:

Post a Comment