My Blog List

Friday 7 September 2012

A lovely day in Bakewell

September 7th 2012: Today myself and my mum drove to Bakewll ( about 1 hours drive but took about 1.5 hours due to traffic problems major roadworks in Leek staffordshire) It was lovely day we sat by the river and had fish and chips . The river is lovely and clear and has the most enormous and fat rainbow trout you can see them they fight with the birds on the river for the bread people feed them.
We had wonder around the town and then I asked someone where Wye needlecraft shop was in the town.I am very keen cross stitcher so i was in my element in the shop it has 2 floors of cross stitch and crafts i was very good and only brought two small off cuts of Aida  DMC threads 2 charts and one is for Christmas present,. see picture below






I did pay and pre order just cross stitch Christmas edition

on the way back we sat by the river and i had the most yummy ice cream the weather was lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment