My Blog List

Friday 31 January 2014

very neglect blog now going try keep update monthly throughout this year

February 1st 2014:   Well no excuse really but life and work as sort of took over in the couple of years so this year I aimed to a minimum of monthly updates in my blog more if I have time.
Well last year my stitching bug definite went AWOL big style this year I manged to do one card for my niece 13th birthday in January






I been busy knitting scarfs for Christmas presents.

MY to list for the year is quite long so lets see how much i get done:
FEB: knitting to carry on with my 1st complex pattern a pink conserve mini cushion for my niece
Cross stitching: : a baby bib and toy for someone at work who going ton be 1st time nanny
Baking: do some nice cupcake for a guy at church who 30 but as server cerebral pasaly and is stoke city supporter
March: cross stitch book- mark hopefully finish my two projects from last year knitting as above hopeful learn to crochet. To go to knit and stitch show in Brigham

April  :to start my surprise project for mum i brought from Harrogate show last November  to knit a small pattern of something

May:  to carry on with the above projects and do some baking

June: if the above finished start long stitch kit of dolphins

that's enough for the time been i keep pictures and review of the above projects



No comments:

Post a Comment